skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Meg Jurk's
Dental Adventure
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
First for many things
Today is my first day here in Dental Hygiene and my first time blogging. I don't know what I am doing and I am scared!!! Help me!
1 comment:
Kathy Romer
August 19, 2009 at 12:44 PM
Hi Megan
Just makings sure Iknow how to use this. I'm scared too!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Injections anyone?
Me giving an injection to poor poor Kathy. Sorry Kathy!
Blog Archive
►
2011
(14)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(27)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(4)
I really enjoyed today and I felt that I got a lot...
I think I can...I think I can
August 24, 2009
First for many things
Graduation Ticker
About Me
Mrs. Jurk
View my complete profile
Followers
Hi Megan
ReplyDeleteJust makings sure Iknow how to use this. I'm scared too!