Monday, August 31, 2009
I really enjoyed today and I felt that I got a lot accomplished. I have set another goal for clinic. I want to master setting up and taking down Op. I believe that this is an achievable goal because I will be doing it every day for the next 18-20 months. However, I know that I can accomplish my goal soon by practicing it and making sure that I pay attention to what I am doing. Eventually, it will all become second nature to me. I also passed off my Eaglesoft PE and, being the apprehensive person that I am, I freaked out during it. I don't know why I stress myself out so bad that my mind goes blank, but my other goal is to not freak out while I am trying to pass of a PE. I know that I can accomplish this goal if I make sure that I am 100% ready for them and I can be 100% confident in myself. Practice them and think of questions that they may ask in the middle of them so that I can be prepared. I really enjoyed today and I am getting even more excited about school the more that Professor Costley talks about what we will be doing this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment