Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Starting to feel like crunch time
Clinic today was really good. We first learned how to sharpen our tools and I have to say that it would be nice to find someone that wanted to do it for me so that I don't screw my tools up. I would love to keep my tools functional and sharp. We then had time to pass off our air-powder polishing PE and the key to it is making sure the water and the salt are as low as possible. It didn't hurt as bad today as it did before and making sure the HVac was as close to the tooth as possible was pretty nice so that the patient didn't have salt all over their face. It was really nice today because I had enough time to practice a little probing and some anterior scaling. It still isn't comfortable to me but it was nice to try and remember how to do all of that. I am really scared to have patient mock day. I don't feel ready for it but in less than three weeks I have a real patient that will be sitting in my chair so I better get comfortable with it quickly. I best start saying my prayers now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment