Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gross debridement

Grrrrrr Arggggg! I hate having a class II patient in my chair and I didn't get any calculus off.  Really?  I guess I should stop thinking that I am amazing and can get a class II done in one appointment.  Emily is reading this right now and laughing at me.  It is one of those bad days that I hope that I learn from it.

2 comments:

  1. I totally did that same thing!! I thought I was only going to miss maybe 3-4 spots on the whole right side. Boy was I wrong!! And it was so embarrasing! Dr. Hanson came over and checked and said "I think I'll just call this a gross debridement." WTH?? The patient was 37 and had never had a cleaning so I guess it should have taken a lot longer. But that deposit was like cement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and foremost...GET THAT DISGUSTING PICTURE OF MY FAT FACE OFF YOUR BLOG BEFORE I SNAP THIS COMPUTER IN HALF!!!

    Second...you rock and you can get a class II done in one appointment!!

    ReplyDelete