I kind of had an interesting day today. I am actually suprised to say that but it I thought it was going to be bad. My first patient was coming back to get three quads cleaned and would have been a good mockboard patient but she needed her teeth clean so that she could get some teeth pulled. She had some awesome radiographic calculus that would make everyone jealous. She was a difficult patient and it was difficult cleaning her teeth with her little boy telling me "no" every time I put a scaler in her mouth. The older daughter told me that I was lucky that the little 3 year old didn't try to beat me up. After I was done my patient gave me flowers. I wasn't expecting that today. I definitely need to work on trying to get into pockets better. I don't know why it is so difficult for me to get my Gracey's into 6 mm pockets but somehow I don't get the instrument down far enough.
My second patient was one of the sweet ladies in the Radiology department. I am so grateful to her and spending many hours with me. It pays to just see who from campus can help you out.
count down: 3 more clinic days!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Flowers?!? Dang!! Look at you! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete