Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Mockboard 2 out of 3
I cannot believe that I passed my mockboards. First of all, I didn't think that I was going to find a mockboard patient and then to find one on 3 days before and pass I feel so much better. I just hope this is how the real test goes. I am ok with an 88%. I just need to remember to really clean the anterior teeth. I tend to forget the anterior teeth on mockboards. For some reason I hurry and clean the anterior teeth and then focus most of my attention on the posterior teeth. I think that I would have done better if I would have tried to take the full amount of time. I kind of ended early because I just wanted to be done. I just need to remember to really smooth the teeth as much as I can and take as much time doing it. I was happy to hear that my probing depths were good and my recession was right. It is really crazy to think that I only have 1 more mockboard before the real deal. I hope that I find my real board patient before the next mockboard so that I can get a feel for what it is going to be like before boards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment