It is a miracle. I finally found a class IV patient and he has four quads of a class IV. I cannot believe that I found a class IV patient at weber. I never thought that it would happen. Unfortunately, I was only able to clean 2 quads and he might move back to Texas before I can clean the other 2 quads. I learned about class III furcations and the importance of the curved slimline ultrasonics. I have a huge appreciation for them and I really like them. I never thought that I would say that but they actually make sense now and I feel like that I might use them more.
I also was able to practice injections on my board patient. Oh, how I love my husband that the many things that he will do for me. I am excited that I was able to practice it and feel a little better about giving injections. I really need to work on the IA and feeling for the external oblique muscle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment