Monday, September 28, 2009

1 hour is never enough

I feel like every day I get further and further behind. I don't know if 1 hour of probing and then 1 hour of exploring is enough. I don't know how I am going to catch up and especially pass off the PE's for them. I feel lost, scared that I am not going to be good, and frustrated that we can't have more time. This can't be good after only 1 month of school and I have at least two more months before I have to have a patient. I tried practicing on my typodont this weekend but it isn't the same as real gingiva, blood, and someone screaming in pain.

I have to say that today was better than last week. I enjoyed learning how to explore more than probing. I really focused on trying to calm myself down and focusing on the one thing at a time, but this next couple of months are really going to be difficult for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment