Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today was such a great day in clinic. I really enjoyed being able to identify all of the tools that I have purchased and be able to understand why I have so many scalers. I hopefully will be able recall the names of them but I am sure that will take me a little more time. It is amazing how many scalers there are and have to remember which one is rigid enough to be able to scale off the most difficult calculus. Oh, and the best thing about today is there was some time to be able to practice probing. Yes, I am still not comfortable and I am not feeling confident that I can pass the probing PE. However, I didn't stress myself out but tried to calm myself down and tried to take as much from the experience as possible. Oh, and I am ahead with the PE's because of the extra time that we had today.

No comments:

Post a Comment