Monday, March 22, 2010
It doesn't hurt to ask your fellow classmates for a pt
It was definitely difficult to find a patient after going on a week cruise for spring break, but I am grateful for my classmates that are willing to help me out and find a patient for me. Today was difficult for me because it was the first time I had to deal with medications. I forgot that you have to find the book page, the side effect, and whether or not the patient is displaying those side effects. Then being flustered, I forgot to fill out all of the Health history correct. It took my at least 30 min. to do my health history which cuts a lot of my time therefore, I barely got the patient done. I had to beg to not have my patient come back for a second appointment. My patient left too late and if I would have done the health history faster I would have got my patient out earlier. I really hope that it never happens again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment