Monday, March 1, 2010
Second kid and I am too slow
I was hoping to get my patient done today and have enough time to get some PE's done but I am too slow. Kids that are 9 yrs old really need to have size 1 films when taking BWX's because size 2 do not fit their little mouths. I really want to be able to get two kids done in one appointment. Hopefully, the next appointment I can get two kids done and sealants because I know how to take kids x-rays, do the OD, and polish their teeth. I think that the only thing that will slow me down is doing their sealants because you have to keep the tooth dry. I wish that I had an assistant in clinic. I declared my patient an exam today so I hope that I did well. wish that they could tell us what we did wrong and help us out after we are done. Two exams down and two more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment