Wednesday, March 3, 2010
One patient in a day
My goal today was to be able to get a patient done in one appointment with x-rays and it finally happened. I can't believe that it has taken me so long but it finally happened today. I also made it a goal to pass off two PE's today to seeing how I have 15 that I have to do between now and April 14th. It feels so nice to get it done. Meagan really helped me out. She told me to really focus on the mandibular anterior teeth and the posterior molars, then focus on feeling for calculus, and then polishing her teeth to remove the plaque. I made it and I was trying to fly through it. I did miss four spots and so I am really going to have to pay more attention to it. I really focused on not spending so much time on removing debris from my scalers and just getting it done. Now I just have one more 1B left and I am done with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment