Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love a day of 1B's

I loved today.  It was a beautiful day of just 1B's.  I used a total of 2 mirrors, 2 explorers, 2 probes, 2 nevi's, 2 SN135's, and 2 nebraska's for 2 patients.  I don't know why I busted out the SN135's instead of the barnhart's but it brought me back to 1st year. I also used a total of 4 2x2 gauzes...It's a miracle.  I am a little more excited about working.  It was nice getting a cleaning done in 15 minutes and my hand doesn't hurt. The tight tissues were the most difficult part of my day.  I am so used to the flabby tissues that flop over and blood gushing from the sulcus. 
I do wish that my board patient would have come in.  I really wanted to feel and see how much I missed, but it is probably for the best that she didn't come.  I probably would have started signing up for WREB clinical in Idaho in June. Two more weeks and I will know my fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment