Seriously...I am just learning that my last 45 degree is off when giving the PSA. I wish that someone would have stopped me about 4 months ago and not two weeks before the boards. I really don't even understand when they say 45 degrees from the midline. I think that it is time to start freaking out and the instructors act like it will be ok. I learned something very important today..... Don't put the needle on before the cartridge. It isn't pretty when the needle inside is bent and nothing comes out. Luckily, everything that could go wrong just went wrong on the PSA. The IA was beautiful. I started out over the canine and fixed my angle. I need to remember to focus on those premolars and I should be good. The next two weeks are going to be *#%* trying to figure out the stupid 45 degree rule. I think my next suggestion for next year is for the instructors to treat every injection like it is a mockboard maybe we wouldn't have so many problems two weeks before the board test.
The other great part of LA boards was the fact that I had to remove the rubber stopper with my stupid pliers and it took forever. I really hope that doesn't happen on boards. I really hate having someone sit there and watch as I struggle to remove what seems like a fish hook out of the thickest rubber you can imagine.
The one good thing that did happen to me today was that I found a board patient and I think that she is going to be awesome. I need to add two teeth but it is due to the fact that I am neurotic and can't be docked 4 points because I am missing one piece of calculus. One day this will all end. I just wish that it would be soon. I need a life and my husband to love me again. Right now he is wondering what kind of monster he is married to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment