Monday, October 12, 2009

beautiful purple teeth and some gingivitis

Today was a very humbling and humiliating day, but luckily I wasn't alone. I was the class example of a not so plaque free mouth. It was very intimidating having 15 or so fellow students observing my poor brushing abilities and hygiene. Although it was embarrasing, it was a nice change. I think that I needed a less stressful day to make up for the last 4 or 5 days that we have had in clinic. Especially, since I was stressed out about the exploring PE. I try to practice on my typodont at home but I don't get the experience that I need. The typodonts are completely different than a human mouth and difficult to handle when you don't have something to attach it to. From the results of todays clinic, I have made some very important goals for my self today. I am going to be better at brushing my teeth and making sure that I can get rid of my localized marginal gingivitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment