I don't know how I feel about the air powder polisher. It felt like a sandstorm was beating at my tongue and cheeks. I can see my patients hating having that done to them. I found out that prophying is going to take me time but hopefully it gets faster for me. Poor Emily was probably wondering when I was going to get done polishing her teeth.
My goal with air powder polish is to pass off the PE and using it with my patients. I think that it is just going to take time for me to master it and pay attention to where my tip is at all times. We are getting closer to having a real patient and I am really nervous. I was excited when I first started but now I feel like there is so much and I hope that I can remember everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment