Monday, October 19, 2009
Not the kind of practice I was hoping for
I was hoping for more of a practice day but I didn't have enough time to really practice what I really needed to practice. I really need more practice with everything, especially with my indirect vision. I still rely on compromising on my posture to look at the lingual side of the anterior teeth instead of using my mirror. I am still not comfortable with using my mirror. When practicing with all of my instruments, I am going to practice with my mirror. I also need to really work on my confidence. I need to not worry about hurting my patients and just getting comfortable with my instruments. We did learn how to use the intra-oral camera and it was nice to be able to see pictures of my teeth and what they look like. It is definitely something that I need to make sure that I use to explain to my patients how their teeth look. It is nice to show the patients what I am looking at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment