Goals for session:
1. Complete a class 2 that I started last semester.
2. Try to stay organized and remember everything that I learned
Session review: Saw a class 2 client that I needed to complete. After completing the OD check and doing the OHI, I began scaling and forgot that I needed to have the instructor check my first quad. I need to remember that right now I don't know what Calculus looks or feels like so I need to have a scale check after the first quad. I took way too long to scale perfectly clean teeth. It took me 85 minutes with no errors. I really want to improve on that I make sure that I cut my time possibly in half on my next patient. I need to be more confident in myself and just get the paper work done as soon as possible. It took me way too long to do my paper work. It also took me a long time to get cleaned up. Hopefully with the next patient I can do a better job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment